Summa has announced GoSign, the new software module for the Summa roll cutter series. An addition to the Summa GoSuite software platform, GoSign is a Windows-based production tool, acting as a bridge between the design software and a Summa roll cutter.
It allows users to manage their preferred workflow with great flexibility, providing the functionalities of:
• Custom configuration of action sets for efficiency and automation
• Direct cut plug-ins for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW
• Material manager including cutting pre-sets
• Job log functionality for more data insights; and
• Flexible import of cutting files.
There is also a Pro Pack available for users who want to maximise the use of their cutter, which offers extended and specific functionality at a small additional charge.
The GoSign Pro Pack includes the before mentioned features and provides:
• Twin Workflow to increase production speed and efficiency by combining a Summa roll cutter and a Summa flatbed cutter in one single workflow
• Barcode functionality to ensure plot files can still be modified to optimise cutting re-quirements
• Hot Folder job handling to automatically send cutting files to the cutter; and
• Extended import of plot files such as DFX and PLT files, as well as files from free open source programs.
The software solutions developed by Summa are not only perfectly aligned with the Summa hardware, they underline the legendary performance many customers attribute to Summa’s cutting solutions.
GoSign is included with every new Summa roll cutter and can be downloaded from www.summa.com by new and existing users. Also, users can easily discover the benefits of the GoSign Pro Pack with a 30-day trial version.
See about GoSign video at www.summa.com/video/gosign