The ASGA has provided an updated Employment Information Guide for its members. The guide, compiled by Hicksons Lawyers, includes industry wage summaries applicable from 1 November 2020.
The guide’s introduction sections on wage summaries provide further information on:
– Determining the appropriate Award
– Determining the employee’s correct classification level under the Award
There is also comprehensive information on:
– Long service leave
– Annual, personal and parental leave
– Casual employees
– Termination of employment
– The Small Business Fair Dismissal Code
If you would like a copy of the Employment Information Guide and are not yet an ASGA member, download a membership application from: https://signs.org.au/Members/Member-Benefits
Note that membership is free until 31 December 2020.