EasyCut Studio has announced its newly released version 5.007, which extends the capabilities of Easy Cut Studio by offering the support for KASA, UKCutter SMURF, VEVOR, Marsh Stencil Express, SSK Designtech 60, Helo HSP and OmniSign Plus cutters. The new version also provides many optimisations and improvements, and even better performance than before.
Easy Cut Studio vinyl cutting allows users to manage their preferred workflow with the highest flexibility. The inclusive signage design and cutting solution can be used by beginners as well as experienced users and is compatible with the best printers and plotters on the market. It includes support for Roland, USCutter, Mutoh, Summa, Gerber, Liyu, GCC, Graphtec, KASA, UKCutter, VEVOR, SSK, Helo, OmniSign Secabo, Ioline, Seiki, Teneth, DGI, Foison, Saga, Vicsign, SkyCut, Rabbit, Redsail, PixMax, JinKa, Silhouette, Vinyl Systems, Marsh, Vinyl Express and many others.
Easy Cut Studio 5 also features the following improvements to its core features:
– Fabric mode has been added to Shadow Layer,
– The pressure option has been added for Summa cutters;
– The “Parallel (LPT)” option has been added to the Liyu SC-E model
In addition, amendments have been made to:
– Fills in exported SVG files
– Choice of language
– New project custom size
– Default baud rate for all USCutter models
– Menus displayed in Dark Mode
And many more…
“As a pioneer and provider of excellent software for signage design, printing and cutting, we e will always adapt to changes in technology and the market and update our vinyl cutting software in time to meet more cutter users’ needs. Every time the operating system is upgraded or user feedback is collected, EasyCut Studio conducts a long and comprehensive test on all software,” says Eric Lee, CEO, EasyCut Studio.
Easy Cut Studio at a Glance:
– Supports different types of editing features
– A variety of creating and editing tools
– Ability to use fonts already on your computer
– Ability to convert shapes into rhinestone patterns
– Complete design solution with scanning and image tracing features
– Exporting files with a variety of options
– Supports different formats including SVG, EPS, AI, PNG, GSD, SCUT and PDF
– Import any PDF, AI, or EPS file with complete control over special lines
– Weld images together
– Create shadowed mat effects
– Simple Print-and-Cut workflow
– Supports various vinyl cutting machines
– Full support for 64-bit operating systems
Easy Cut Studio 5 is now available for both Windows and macOS. It can fully support Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, XP and Vista. and Mac OS X 10.8 or higher.
The upgrade is available to all current users at no charge. New users can get all the features and updates for US$59.95 (US$10 off) for a limited time with lifetime free upgrade.
A fully functional free trial version may be downloaded from https://www.easycutstudio.com/download.html